CCleaner 5.55 removes unused and temporary files from your system – allowing it to run faster, more efficiently and giving you more storage space. CCleaner also comes with a registry scanner that scans for invalid references (advanced users).
Cleans the following:
- Internet Explorer Cache, History, Cookies, Index.dat.
- Recycle Bin, Temporary files and Log files.
- Recently opened URLs and files.
- Third-party application temp files and recent file lists (MRUs).
- Including: Firefox, Opera, Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Office XP, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and more…
- Advanced Registry scanner and cleaner to remove unused and old entries.
- Including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more… Backup for registry clean.
- Windows Startup tool.
Duplicate File Finder
You may not realize how many duplicate files are stored on your computer, taking up valuable hard drive space. CCleaner now includes a duplicate file finder tool, which can quickly find these files, and allow you to choose which ones to delete – freeing up more space on your PC than ever before!
System and Browser Monitoring
If you’re a CCleaner Professional user, you can now set CCleaner to run every time you shut down your browser, or you can set it to monitor your entire system in the background and detect when to Clean based on disk space that can be saved!W
Localization improvements to several pages including License Information
Code refactoring for improved stability
Updated copyright across the application to 2019
How to install
- Run file setup
- ENTER hot key
v5.55.7108 (12 Mar 2019)
Software Updater (CCleaner Professional edition)
– Added new Software Updater feature to the ‘Tools’ menu
– Scans your PC and shows any available updates
– Select which apps you want to update and queue them up
– More improvements coming soon!
– Fixed Opera plugins not displaying correctly
– Some users of CCleaner Professional (and its trial) will find an early version of a new feature in the Tools menu. We will fully roll out this feature to CCleaner Professional in the coming weeks
– Fixed an issue that, in isolated cases, could cause some notifications to be shown too often
My twitter: https://twitter.com/tranthethanh798