CCleaner 5.57 removes unused and temporary files from your system – allowing it to run faster, more efficiently and giving you more storage space. CCleaner also comes with a registry scanner that scans for invalid references (advanced users).
Cleans the following:
- Internet Explorer Cache, History, Cookies, Index.dat.
- Recycle Bin, Temporary files and Log files.
- Recently opened URLs and files.
- Third-party application temp files and recent file lists (MRUs).
- Including: Firefox, Opera, Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Office XP, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and more…
- Advanced Registry scanner and cleaner to remove unused and old entries.
- Including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more… Backup for registry clean.
- Windows Startup tool.
Duplicate File Finder
You may not realize how many duplicate files are stored on your computer, taking up valuable hard drive space. CCleaner now includes a duplicate file finder tool, which can quickly find these files, and allow you to choose which ones to delete – freeing up more space on your PC than ever before!
System and Browser Monitoring
If you’re a CCleaner Professional user, you can now set CCleaner to run every time you shut down your browser, or you can set it to monitor your entire system in the background and detect when to Clean based on disk space that can be saved!
Localization improvements to several pages including License Information
Code refactoring for improved stability
Updated copyright across the application to 2019
How to install
- Run file setup
- ENTER hot key
v5.57.7182 (14 May 2019)
– NEW! Simplified cleaning flow: ‘Easy Clean’
– Original ‘Cleaner’ renamed to ‘Custom Clean’
– Software Updater now confirms when there are no pending updates
– Added a new tab in ‘Startup’ to manage Windows Services
Settings & Preferences
– Added ‘preferred home screen’ setting (inherits preference from ‘cleaning results’ setting)
– Have made steps to address the ‘Error opening file for writing’ bug by improving termination of existing CCleaner processes prior to install
My twitter: https://twitter.com/tranthethanh798