DriverMax 11.14 is a f driver updater tool that supports automated installs, scheduled scans, and full device driver backups, among other things.
A major limitation with DriverMax is that the free version only allows you to download a certain number of drivers per day and per month. However, this probably isn’t a limitation that’ll cause you much inconvenience.
More About DriverMax
DriverMax does a lot of its work automatically and supports every recent version of Windows:
- Finds driver updates for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
- DriverMax can bet set to check for updated drivers any time of day every day, week, or month
- After a scan is run, DriverMax lists not only the outdated drivers but also the ones that are already fully up to date
- Device drivers can be backed up and restored, as well as rolled back to a previous version
DriverMax Pros & Cons
While the two-drivers-per-day limit is a bit strange, it’s probably not a good reason to avoid DriverMax:
- Automated installations
- Prompts you to create a restore point before installing drivers
- Downloads drivers directly through the program
- Can identify unknown hardware
- Option to ensure only signed drivers are installed
- Can create a backup of all your drivers
- Setup doesn’t install unnecessary programs
- Can’t download more than two drivers per day
- Can’t download more than 10 drivers per month
- Can’t download more than one driver at once
- Requires an internet connection to find outdated device drivers
- Has been known to find incorrect drivers
- Some features appear free until you try using them
- Some security software identify it as a potentially unwanted program (PuP)
Thoughts on DriverMax
Some driver update tools are very simple (in a bad way), making you crawl through a website to find a download link, and then force you to unzip the download yourself and then manually perform the install.
Others driver updater tools provide more advanced features like driver backups, automated installs, internal downloads, and System Restore options. Fortunately, we see some of these features with DriverMax as well.
Again, an obvious disadvantage with DriverMax is the limitation it sets on how many drivers you can download on a daily and monthly basis. Normally, however, you probably don’t have too many devices that need updated at the same time, so spanning this across several days probably isn’t really a huge concern for most people.
My twitter: https://twitter.com/tranthethanh798
DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION 11.14 :
- FILE SETUP ( 5.3 MB ) : LINK 1 | LINK 2 | LINK 3 | LINK 4
- VIDEO + PATCH ( 19.6 MB ) : LINK 1 | LINK 2 | LINK 3 | LINK 4
DOWNLOAD OLD VERSION 11.13 :