(idm 6.35 build 3) Internet Download Manager 6.35 build 3 is a tool for drastically increasing your download speeds, resuming and scheduling downloads including the capability to download any streaming video.
You get the benefit of comprehensive error recovery and resume capabilities that will allow you to restart a broken or interrupted download due to lost connections, computer shutdowns, network problems, or unexpected power outages. It comes packaged in a simple graphical user interface that makes IDM very user-friendly. Internet Download Manager fully supports proxy servers, HTTP and FTP protocols, firewalls, cookies, redirects, authorized directories, MPEG video, and MP3 audio content processing, as well as numerous directory listing formats. It seamlessly integrates into MSN Explorer, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads. Use Internet Download Manager from the command line, or you can also drag and drop files if you prefer. It includes support for over 20 different languages making it a convenient international choice for download managers.
Internet Download Manager 6.35 Features:
- All popular browsers and applications are supported
- Download Speed Acceleration
- Easy downloading with one click
- Simple installation wizard
- Advanced Browser Integration
- Video grabber
- Customizable Interface
- Automatic Antivirus checking
- IDM supports main authentication protocols
- Drag and Drop
- IDM includes web site spider and grabber
- IDM supports many types of proxy servers
- Download Resume
- Built-in Scheduler
- Download All feature
- IDM is multilingual
- Download Categories
- Download limits
- Quick Update Feature
- Dynamic Segmentation
What’s new in version 6.35
(Released: Aug 16, 2019)
- Added the recognition of proxies in browsers and its automatic usage in IDM when IDM cannot download directly. The recognition works for all VPN extensions in Firefox, and for some VPN extensions in Google Chrome.
- Added a feature to set “User-Agent” header for manually added downloads. You can do it in IDM Options -> “Downloads” Tab. The settings of antiviral software were moved to a separate dialog to simplify “Downloads” tab.
- Improved video recognition in web players
- Found the cause of “403 Forbidden” error when downloading some videos and made a workaround.
- Fixed bugs
My twitter: https://twitter.com/tranthethanh798
DOWNLOAD latest version v6.35 build 3
DOWNLOAD old version v6.35 build 2
DOWNLOAD old version v6.35 build 1
DOWNLOAD old v6.33 build 3
IF LINK IS BROKEN, YOU REPORT WITH ME BY : https://www.facebook.com/bestsoftw/