BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 8.0.0 is world’s number one software solution for enlarging and downsizing digital photos and graphics. The revolutionary S-Spline Max algorithm takes the patented and many times awarded S-Spline technology to the next level.
PhotoZoom Pro is able to render perfect photo enlargements of unequalled quality. Using the powerful and easy-to-use software interface, you can create sharp, crisp clear image magnifications, without introducing serrated edges, blurriness, or unnatural looking artifacts.
BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 8 is perfectly suited for image magnification in DTP, industrial image processing (such as in space technology). Also for medical applications, security, large format printing, digital photography, and online publication. Or for enhancing images from the Internet.
PhotoZoom Pro not only creates larger images than any other software (up to 1 million by 1 million pixels). It also produces higher quality results.
PhotoZoom Pro is equipped with S-Spline Max. It is a unique, patented image resize technology which excels at preserving clean edges, sharpness, and fine details. You can can enlarge successfully even noisy, compressed originals. Normally, noise and JPEG compression artifacts become disturbingly visible during enlargement. PhotoZoom Pro however offers the tools to eliminate these distortions.
BenVista’s unique S-Spline Max technique is specialized in creating sharp, crisp clear, and true to nature image enlargements. Both strong edges and subtle details are being preserved efficiently. In addition, S-Spline Max is able to reconstruct the shapes of portrayed subjects in a very refined way, allowing them to keep looking natural in enlarged form.
PhotoZoom Pro 8 Main Features:
- Award-winning S-Spline technologies, including the latest S-Spline Max method
- Higher quality image enlargements, higher quality downsizing
- Predefined settings for different types of images
- Advanced fine-tuning tools: create your own resize method presets
- Resize profiles: select your favorite compilations of resize method presets and size settings with a single click
- New advanced technology for reduction of JPEG compression artifacts and noise
- New Crispness and Vividness settings for brilliant, lively photo enlargements
- Even fixes overexposure and shadows during enlargement
- Film Grain functionality for an increased natural look
- Extreme enlargements: up to 1 million by 1 million pixels
- Multi-processor support: huge speed increase!
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) support: up to 5x faster image processing (depending on system configuration)
- Batch conversion: resize large numbers of images in one go
- Split screen previewing: compare different resize methods at a glance
- Advanced crop tools
- Print your images directly from PhotoZoom
- Works as a stand-alone application and as an Automation and Export plug-in for Adobe Photoshop
- Integrates with Adobe Lightroom
- Preserves metadata and color profiles
- Supports 16 bits/channel (including Raw) images
- Supports 32 bits/channel (HDR) images (through Automation plug-in)
- Increased image file formats support (through Automation plug-in)
- Supports layers (through Automation plug-in)
- Fully compatible with the latest versions of Windows, macOS, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Adobe Lightroom, Corel PHOTO-PAINT, and Corel PaintShop Pro
- Stand-alone application and plug-in versions are fully compatible with both 64-bit and 32-bit environments
Optimized for both printing and on-screen purposes, PhotoZoom Pro is an absolute must-have for anyone who wants to resize images at the highest possible quality.
PhotoZoom Pro makes short work of notorious problems like jagged lines, halos, noise, and artifacts. With the new technology for reducing JPEG compression artifacts, you can create acceptable results even when you have compressed, low quality originals to start with.
My twitter: https://twitter.com/tranthethanh798