MathType 220.127.116.110 is a powerful interactive equation editor for Windows and Macintosh that lets you create mathematical notation for word processing
MathType 18.104.22.1680 Features:
Entering Math by Hand:
Enter equations as easily as you would write math with paper and pencil!
Point-and-Click Editing with Automatic Formatting:
Create equations quickly by choosing templates from MathType’s palettes and typing into their empty slots. MathType applies mathematical spacing rules automatically as you type.
Save time using keyboard shortcuts. MathType has customizable keyboard shortcuts for virtually every symbol, template, and command.
Type TeX or LaTeX:
If you already know the TeX typesetting language, you can enter equations directly into MathType or Microsoft Word documents. You can even paste in equations from existing TeX documents.
Copy and Paste:
If you created a MathType equation for use in another application or found one on a website, why take the time to create it by hand again? Simply copy and paste it directly into MathType, and it is ready to edit or use in your work.
Save Expressions in the Toolbar: Drag frequently used equations and expressions to the MathType toolbar so they can be inserted later with just a click or a keystroke.
Supports Microsoft Office:
- Office 2016 for Windows: is fully compatible with Office 2016 and 365 for Windows
- Office 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, & XP: is fully compatible.
Microsoft Office 365, 2016 (Windows), 2013, 2010 & 2007
MathType Ribbon Tab in Word and PowerPoint: MathType takes full advantage of Office’s Ribbon User Interface making it easier than ever to do equation operations in documents and presentations. New equation numbering and browse features work with all Word equation types.
Microsoft Office 2003 and XP (2002)
MathType Toolbar and Menu in Word and PowerPoint: MathType adds a toolbar and menu to Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, allowing quick access to its features and powerful commands to do equation numbering, produce great-looking math web pages, presentations, and much more.
Find Symbols: MathType’s Insert Symbol dialog allows you to explore the available symbols and insert them with a click or keystroke.
- Color: Use color to highlight part of an equation and focus your audience’s attention on just the portions you want. Show what changed in each step of a multi-step procedure and make those equations really come to life.
2) Run file setup
3) Use Windows Firewall to block software from connecting to the internet (blocking file “MathTypeLib.exe”). The default is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\MathType\System
4) Turn off connect internet and Use firewall.
5) Open the file “License key.txt” to get the key entered into the software
6) Open the software used
+ Turn off connect internet when reset software
+ If you lose the full version, please turn off the internet connection then re-enter the key